Tis the season to be thankful! I am gearing up to host Thanksgiving at our house. Our first one in this home! Ahhhh! Actually, it will be my first time serving a real Thanksgiving (minus one in Pensacola when we lived in an apartment with no furniture while my hubby was finishing up C School- I made turkey for the marines who were trapped there!) I’ve always loved this quote: “They Broke Bread In Their Homes And Ate Together With Glad And Sincere Hearts.” It just sums up the whole reason behind this celebration we call Thanksgiving. So I made it into a free printable for yah!
I just love how this cutie of a printable looks in my kitchen.
Honestly, while I love me some “gather” themed decor, I really prefer quotes like this to single words. Kinda holds more meaning.
Oh, and btw, I want to share all about this awesome DIY pot rack soon! It has changed my cooking world.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.