Today’s printable grown up coloring sheet is a sweet, beautiful pointed crystal gem. It’s the perfect subject to paint with watercolors!
Go HERE to get the full painted Watercolor Print Version of this painting. Click HERE to see me painting a similar styled geometric diamond shape with watercolors. And if you want to see me painting some pretty landscapes, you should visit my page HERE for a bunch of my art videos tutorials.
RESOURCES (Affiliate Links may be included in this list):
- Cold Press Strathmore Watercolor 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- Hot Press Strathmore 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- The Watercolors Paints I Use
See my list of Watercolor Must Haves (HERE) which shares the art supplies that I use & reccomend for all my painting needs.
For those of you who love my free watercolor coloring sheets, the black and white coloring sheet outline version will go live tomorrow! That way you can paint your own scene in the geometric crystal shape. Or if you are more into minimalism, you can use the black and white print for home decor, which I think would look amazing!
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.