Today’s free printable is a gorgeous dark blue watercolor forest within the silhouette of a modern looking pointed geometric crystal.
I love how the pointed crystal holds a miniature forest. It’s almost like a snow globe. Ahhh I love it. Especially the sweet little sparkling shooting star saying hello on the upper left side. If you use this printable, please tag me on instagram @welivedhappilyeverafter. See my printing recommendations in the resource list below.
RESOURCES (Affiliate Links may be included in this list):
- Cold Press Strathmore Watercolor 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- Hot Press Strathmore 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- The Hanging Wooden Print Frame I Use
If you are a fan of my free watercolor coloring sheets, then I have some amazing news for you: the black and white coloring sheet outline version of this printable will be up on the blog tomorrow! Now all of you who like to paint can add your own flair to this awesome geometric crystal shape. See the Printable Coloring Sheet Version HERE.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.