The watercolor free printable I am sharing today is a watercolor I did on a slab of plywood. Kind of a weird medium to paint with watercolors, but I’ve been painting on raw wood for many years, at first because I just worked with what I had on hand at the time, but now I do it because I love the texture the wood grain gives it!
The original from this particular piece is actually going to go in my kid’s bedroom- so stay tuned for that room reveal!
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.