Hi friends! I have a brand new printable coloring sheet for you! Water has always been more difficult to paint, in my opinion. But it’s also one of the more rewarding scenes! I love how many layers, textures, and colors the ocean has.
When I look at this painting, I can almost smell salt water & hear gentle waves.
If you want to see my favorite watercolor tools check out my post (HERE) to see the exact art products I use.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD: All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.
GET ALL THE FREEBIES IN THIS SERIES: (All these posts will be published within the first week of August- so don’t freak out if you click one and it isn’t live yet)