Hey hey! Today’s free Geometric Gem Printable design is a pretty landscape featuring a snowy misty mountain peak.
I love this light and airy feel of this print. It would look lovely in a curated gallery wall collection. It takes lots of time to create this artwork, but it is always worth it when you all tag me on instagram @welivedhappilyeverafter to show me how you all use my artwork in your homes. It never fails to make my day! Also, for the best paper to print this artwork on, check out my recommendations below in my resource list.
RESOURCES (Affiliate Links may be included in this list):
- Cold Press Strathmore Watercolor 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- Hot Press Strathmore 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- The Hanging Wooden Print Frame I Used
If you are a regular here on my blog, then you know that I have a ton of free watercolor coloring sheets on here. With that said, tomorrow a coloring sheet outline version of this print will go live on my blog! That way you can paint your own masterpiece in the geometric crystal shape. Or if you are more into minimalism, you can use the black and white print for home decor, which I think would look amazing too! See the Printable Coloring Sheet Version HERE.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.