Hey! Today I have yet another free antler bouquet adult coloring sheet printable for you all. This one would be especially cute painted with watercolors, don’t you think?
If there is one thing I LOVE painting, it’s antlers. They are so fun! So add some roses, peonies, and greenery to them, and I am one very happy girl. I just see this artwork as a sort of majestic crown from nature. Deer are just so peaceful, mighty & stately. I think that’s why they are one of my favorite animals to paint. They are so graceful & really represent a calm, yet strong quietness. And they are so pretty. So it’s a no brainer that I would have so many antler coloring sheets.
If you use this coloring sheet to draw, paint, or even hang as home decor in it’s natural state, I would absolutely love to see! So tag me on Instagram @welivedhappilyeverafter if you have a chance!
If you plan to use watercolors with this coloring sheet, I recommend using a thick, heavy watercolor paper. The type I personally can be found in the list of affiliate links below.
- Cold Press Strathmore Watercolor 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- Hot Press Strathmore 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- The Watercolors Paints I Use
- The Hanging Wooden Print Frame I Use
See my list of Watercolor Must Haves (HERE) which shares the art supplies that I use & reccomend for all my painting needs.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD: All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.
This post includes affiliate links. But I only recommend things that I love & think you will too.