Hello friends! Today’s beautiful coloring sheet is a super cute geometric nature scene. It has all the desert & beachy vibes, and would be the perfect printable for adults, teens & kids alike.
Go HERE to get the full painted Watercolor Print Version of this painting. I love painting scenes from nature in these crystal shapes. But however you use these printable coloring sheets is up to you, and that’s what I think is so fun about this particular series. It gives you the freedom to be creative & use your own imagination. It’s kinda like a double exposure. A picture within a picture. I think that’s why I love this style so much!
If you need some inspiration for your painting, HERE’S a video of me using watercolors to paint using a fun color blocking technique. And to see video tutorials of me painting pretty landscapes, you can go HERE.
RESOURCES (Affiliate Links may be included in this list):
- Cold Press Strathmore Watercolor 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- Hot Press Strathmore 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- The Watercolors Paints I Use
See my list of Watercolor Must Haves (HERE) which shares the art supplies that I use & recommend for all my painting needs.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.