She loves to splash around and have a blast!
Okay enough with the rhymes.
Here are the instructions to make this adorable whale, which can also be used multipurpose as a Pillow Pet. The pattern download is at the bottom of this post.
Please, don’t redistribute or sell this pattern and/or items made from this pattern and tutorial. I reserve all rights to my patterns.
After printing & cutting out your pattern pieces, you need to assemble them as illustrated above. Tape the pieces connected by the dark grey strips.
1. Cut out the pattern (4 flippers, 2 body pieces, and two tail pieces, optional: 1 heart)
2. Sew pieces together (leaving part of the underside of the tail un-sewn to stuff)
4. Hand stitch opening.
5. And then just sew on heart patch & eyes!
What child wouldn’t want this adorable whale?
Walli jumping over Baby Girl! Haha!
This was probably the easiest stuffed animal I’ve made.
Well, that’s it. Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and that it inspires you to make your own stuffed swimming friend!
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.
Follow me on Instagram @welivedhappilyeverafter for new freebies.