Today I have a sweet, free DIY snowflake mini banner for your Christmas Decor!
This post was sponsored by Graphic Stock, and affiliate links are included. All opinions are my own, because I only promote things that I love and think you will love too!
Hey guys! I have a super cute tutorial & freebie to get you ready for December!
I made the most adorable mini bunting banner using some cute snowflake graphics from Graphic Stock. I’ll be sharing the links to them as digital graphics tomorrow, so stay tuned!
To use the banner in your home decor, you first have to print the template I created. The link is at the bottom of this post.
Once printed, trim along the faint lines.
Then just glue them onto some twine.
It’s my new favorite contribution to my Christmas Decor!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.