Shiplap Everything. Shiplap is seriously the topic of my wildest dreams. Yes, my dreams consist of being at antique markets full of chippy old furniture and rust old claw foot tubs. I am not even joking. Don’t you DARE wake me up when I am having one of those dreams. So I just had to make you all a Shiplap Everything Fixer Upper Style Printable.
This printable is done in an old window lettering style, with the letters stacked on top of each other. It’s honestly my favorite way to handletter, even though it takes longer to plan out & paint, compared to my flowy cursive prints. But the end product is so fun. And don’t you agree with this printable: Shiplap Everything!?
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD: All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.