Who’s ready for a new Adult Coloring Book Page Printable? This one is a pretty, rustic rack of antlers with flowers.
I am a huge nature lover. So a combo of woodland & floral is my favorite. This one would look lovely with some dramatic deep burgundy on the roses and buds, and a light creamy green on the berries. I just love the flexibility you have with watercolors- you can mix colors, layer colors, or even combine them. This print would be perfect for a “Grown Up” art painting night with your favorite group of friends. I would LOVE to see how your creations turn out. So if you paint this coloring sheet, and have a chance, tag me on instagram @welivedhappilyeverafter so I can see!
If you want to branch out from the normal method of coloring coloring book pages, try painting them. To do that, all you will need to do is print this coloring sheet on watercolor paper. The size & brand I use can be purchased by following my affiliate link below:
- Cold Press Strathmore Watercolor 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- Hot Press Strathmore 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- The Watercolors Paints I Use
- The Hanging Wooden Print Frame I Use
See my list of Watercolor Must Haves (HERE) which shares the art supplies that I use & recommend for all my painting needs.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD: All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.