I am honestly not crazy about using too much color, but with that said, I have always kind of wanted to paint the northern lights. So this explosion of color is my attempt at a northern lights night sky nature printable for you all.
To give your prints that extra edge of realism, try using real watercolor paper to print them on. You can check out my absolute favorite paper that I both print and paint on via my affiliate links below:
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.