So I have been spending most my “maternity leave” dabbling in watercolors, kissing Jason’s baby head, snuggling with June, remodeling the new house with Silas, and netflixing. #livingthelife Haha!
Seriously, I am so blessed. I love my life. God has been so good to my little family. Even though I am currently being woken up by a newborn 3-4 times a night (or rather one long stretch from 2:30-6 am haha!) and have 20 baby pounds to lose, and stretch marks all over me, I am SO happy. My husband is an amazing loving man, and my kids are such a joy to me. I am just soaking it all in. With Easter right around the corner, I wanted to share some of my happiness with you by giving you all some free Easter Graphics today, because, what is happier than bunnies and pastels?
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.