I have a super fun freebie gem & crystal coloring page for you all today! This free printable is perfect for grown ups & kids alike, and would be a super fun printable project to work on with your kids. One thing I love about this particular coloring sheet is it is basically just a shape & you can paint it however you want. Just add color, gold foil, or paint in a landscape like I did. You can even just print and hang if you like the black and white print.
Go HERE to get the full painted Watercolor Print Version of this painting. If you want to see a fun video of me painting a geometric diamond, check out this post HERE. Or you want to see me painting some pretty landscapes, you can go HERE for art videos tutorials.
RESOURCES (Affiliate Links may be included in this list):
- Cold Press Strathmore Watercolor 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- Hot Press Strathmore 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- The Watercolors Paints I Use
See my list of Watercolor Must Haves (HERE) which shares the art supplies that I use & recommend for all my painting needs.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.