Jason’s room has lots of vintage memorabilia in it. My grandmother was a nurse during WWII so I wanted to honor her, along with both my grandpas who were both in the military, for their service. And the red cross looks so cool anyways! I didn’t feel like spending a ton on red cross decor, so I just whipped up this vintage looking print & wanted to pass it along for you all to use too!
If you use it in your decor, please feel free to tag me using @welivedhappilyeverafter or #welivedhapilyeverafterblog on Instagram!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.