Hey everyone! I have a sweet Free Prairie Tree Printable for you today.
I am mainly paper and pencil person when it comes to leisure art. However, a few years back, before I was married, I picked up a piece of plywood and did the above acrylic painting. It sat in my storage until about a month ago, when I remembered it. I realized that it would be the perfect addition to June’s new room (HERE)! The colors and prairie theme ties the room together perfectly.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.