For Jason’s baby shower, I cut out the little forest animals and glued them onto some brown craft paper banners I made.
Just draw little sharpie patterns around the borders & strung them up using twine.
With a little bit of scissor skills you have the cutest DIY baby shower decorations!
Below are sneak peeks of the rest of the decorations.
All the other fun free printables in this series:
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.