While the nursery was mainly industrial, I ended up adding some rustic elements to it as well. I couldn’t help myself, I just love animals too much!
I kept it simple by doing brown craft paper & animal silhouettes using the graphics from this collection HERE.
I did two version of the prints.
The first is a template that you can print & cut out the animals on the paper of your choice.
Then just used double sided tape or glue to attach to your prints.
The second is the “lazy” no scissors version. They already has the brown animals on an 8.5×11″ print with a white background.
Pretty cute, huh?
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.