Writing a personal, good old fashioned note will never go out of style, in my book. So do me a favor and use this free DIY watercolor greeting card printable to send a hand written letter to your loved ones.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.
GET ALL THE FREEBIES IN THIS SERIES:
Check back soon as the rest of the freebies in this series will go live throughout the first week of March (so don’t freak out if you click through and see a blank page- that just means the post is coming soon):