I can’t believe it’s already December! I mean, who am I kidding? I’ve been waiting to decorate our little white farmhouse style front porch ever since we moved in. But I think it’s just hitting me. We’ve made so much progress on our little fixer upper & I am so ready to deck all the halls!
So with all that said, here is the last calendar of the year! I’m probably going to switch up a couple things moving forward into 2019. But don’t worry- the watercolor paintings aren’t going anywhere! I am so excited to continue my watercolor calendar freebies into year three of this series!
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.
GET ALL THE FREEBIES IN THIS SERIES: (All these posts will be published within the FIRST WEEK OF THIS MONTH– so don’t freak out if you click one and it isn’t live yet)