Hello friends! Today’s beautiful & easy watercolor coloring sheet is perfect for teachers, students, adults and kiddos alike! I designed it to be a landscape scene, but you can paint whatever you want in-between those lines.
Go HERE to get the full painted Watercolor Print Version of this painting. Click HERE to see a video of how I painted a fun pink geometric diamond with watercolors. Or go HERE for a bunch of watercolor landscape video tutorials.
RESOURCES (Affiliate Links may be included in this list):
- Cold Press Strathmore Watercolor 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- Hot Press Strathmore 140 lb Paper 8″x10″
- The Watercolors Paints I Use
See my list of Watercolor Must Haves (HERE) which shares the art supplies that I use & reccomend for all my painting needs.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.