Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Columbus Day! I just hit my 20 Week milestone for my pregnancy. Yay! To celebrate, I am giving away a print version of the feather art I drew (with crayon haha!) for June’s room (see the full space HERE)
Right now I have a slight obsession with all things arrows and feathers, and this art was the perfect way to combine the bold colors in June’s teal, pink, and coral room.
I think sharing free prints is fun, but to be perfectly honest, making your own version is totally easy and fun! Like I said before, I used a combination of pencil, markers, and crayons to create this art on a wood board that I painted white. If you don’t have artist genes, just try to copy patterns, or in this case, feathers, that inspire you!
It’s so simple, and it’s a great budget friendly way to make custom artwork.
If you want the print for the prairie tree, I’m giving that one away for free too. Go HERE to download it.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will be brought to a page with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.