I am so excited to start June. The last couple months have been kind of difficult for me, so I am ready for a fresh start. Today I painted this lovely mountain scape, and I thought it would make the perfect calendar background for you all. I love experimenting with paint, and lately I’ve been using many layers of watercolors for a more moody landscape.
There are so many layers of color here. I did make a video of the painting process, so hopefully I will be able to share that soon.
This month’s downloads include a Printable, and assorted sizes for Desktops, iPads, and iPhones.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will receive my Welcome Email with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.