So a few days ago I shared how to transfer your hand drawn sketches into digital graphics (see it here) and today I wanted to share some of the graphics that I have come up with using this method. I LOVE arrows. Probably the #1 shape I use in blogging. But you don’t need to use them for just blogging- you can use them on your everyday photos too.
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will be brought to a page with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.