Hey, hey, hey! I have another fun Valentine’s Print for you all today!
This one was done with, you got it, a black sharpie! I love how brushy/rough it is!
Just in case you aren’t the classic “black and white” print type of person, I did a few other color variations, as follows:
Hope you enjoy it! If you use it in your decor, please feel free to tag me using @welivedhappilyeverafter or #welivedhapilyeverafterblog on Instagram
This Download is totally free to all email newsletter subscribers of We Lived Happily Ever After. Not a member yet? See my steps below to join..
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
All Printables are exclusive to my Newsletter Subscribers, and have a password protected link. Follow the steps below to access password for free downloads.
- Subscribe to Email List.
- Check your email to Confirm Subscription.
- Press “Confirm Subscription” & you will be brought to a page with the Master Password.
- Copy the Master Password.
- Press the “Download Here” button on each post you want to access the goodies.
- You will be directed to Drop Box. Enter the Master Password & start downloading.