I wasn’t lucky enough to have Pinterest when I was planning my wedding. So I, regrettably didn’t see the purpose of a guest book. Yes, I regret it now. I was just too overwhelmed with all the other planning and didn’t like the look of boring guest books anyways.
So in lieu of not having one, I hope all of you future brides will be inspired with these wonderful unique, and DIY’able Wedding Guest Book Ideas!
1. Polaroid Guest book- take your name and table number off the line and replace it with a Polaroid!
2. River Rock Guest Book-perfect for using as home decor afterwards (have each guest describe the couple in one word)
3. Envelope Guest Book
4. Globe Guest Book-this would be wonderful for weddings with many international guests
5. Typewriter Guest Book
6. 3D Wedding Tree
7. Adorable Jig Saw Puzzle Guestbook- With the option of having your photo on it
8. Heart Guestbook – it an be displayed in a frame or on your wall after the wedding
9. Have People write “Love Notes” and pin them with clothespins to a line